Do you want to know the magic behind healthy, glowing, fair and flawless skin? As they say ‘Old is gold’, Ayurveda, which is known as ‘science of life’ which goes beyond chemicalized beauty treatments offers you a lot of natural home remedies that are considered best and effective. Healthpress.co offers you a list of top x herbal home remedies that will help you get rid of tan, pigmentation and are considered real perfect healthy alternatives to our beauty regime
1. Turmeric And Besan Face Pack.
The antiseptic, medicinal, herbal properties of turmeric and gram flour is age-old and when combined together form the most common beauty recipe. Besan and haldi have many nutritional supplements in abundance, and can just rock your beauty like no other product ever can.
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon turmeric
Besan Flour – 2 tablespoons of besan
Almonds – 4 (grounded)
Curd – 1 tablespoon of curd
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Lemon – ½ lemon (squeeze out the juice)
1. Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth paste.
2. Apply the pack evenly on your face and neck area and keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
3. For best results, use this pack twice a week.
4. This pack helps in removing dead cells and leaves you with nourished and clear skin.
5. This DIY face pack is Priyanka Chopra’s favorite!!!
Turmeric helps in pulling out excess oil in your skin pores. Lemon, which is rich in Vitamin C reduces dark patches and spots. Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and keeps your skin super soft. The combined effect of Besan and lemon cleanses and brightens the skin. Almonds and curd nourish the skin.
2. Tomato And Multani Mitti Pack
Tomatoes which contains lycopene act as natural sunscreen also help in slowing down the aging process. The high concentration of anti-oxidants in tomatoes make your skin look young, fresh and radiant.
Tomato pulp – 2 teaspoon
Sandalwood powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Rosewater – 1 teaspoon
Jaggery – 1 tablespoon
Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth) -1 teaspoon
1. Mix all the above ingredients and apply this to your face and neck.
2. Leave it for 20 minutes.
3. Wash it off with cold water and pat it dry.
4. You can use this pack every day before going to the bath to get fair skin.
Rich in Magnesium chlorite, Multani mitti is known for its healing properties against acne, blemishes and keeps the skin clean. This pack leaves your skin hydrated and maintains balances the skin pH. Jaggery has oil control properties.
3. Saffron Face Pack For Improving Skin Tone.
Saffron which is rich in Iron, Potassium, Calcium, zinc, Copper, Selenium, Vitamins, Folic acid and Niacin helps in improving the skin tone, clears the dull skin, removes dark circles and fine lines.
Raw milk – 1 teaspoon
Saffron strands – one pinch
Sandalwood powder – 1 1/2 teaspoons
1. Soak a pinch of saffron in the milk for a while.
2. Take a bowl, add sandalwood powder and saffron milk paste.
3. Apply the paste to your face focussing on the spots and blemishes.
This face pack increases the blood circulation and gives a perfect glow to your skin.
4.Lemon and Honey face pack for oily skin
Honey has numerous antibacterial and antiseptic properties that reduce oil secretion which further avoids the attack of pimple and acne.
Lemon juice from ½ lemon
Honey – 2 teaspoons
1. Mix honey with lemon juice and stir well.
2. Cleanse your face with cotton and apply the mask.
3. Allow it sit in for about 20 minutes.
4. Wash off your face with cold water.
5. This pack relives you from oily skin and keeps the skin supple and hydrated.
If you feel that lemon juice is a bit stingy, then dilute it either with rose water or with plain water.
This pack helps in clearing acne and acts as a mild cleansing agent.
5.Fruit Face Pack
Fruit face pack work wonders on your skin. Choose your favorite fruit from a whole range of different fruits.
1. Blend all the ingredients into a fine paste using a blender.
2. Apply the face pack and leave it for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a soft towel.
4. You can alternatively add fruits such as banana, tomato, pomegranate and etc..
6. Orange Peel Mask
Orange contains Vitamin C which improves the skin texture and is a powerful anti-aging agent. The below mask works wonders when applied regularly.
Orange peel powder – 2 teaspoons
Honey – 1 teaspoon
Yogurt – 1 teaspoon
Time required:20 minutes
1. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
2. Clean your face and apply a thick coat of this pack.
3. Let it sit in for 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
Orange peel which is rich in Vitamin C acts as an excellent blemish-removing agent. Honey and yogurt together moisturize the skin and scavenge the free radicals and kill bacteria.
7. Grape Face Pack
Grape juice which is rich in antioxidants protects your skin from free radical damage.
Grape juice – 2 teaspoons
Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
1. Mix yogurt, grape juice, sugar and blend the mixture in a blender.
2. Spread and massage this mixture onto your face and neck.
3. Allow the pack to let it sit in your skin for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Sugar granules exfoliate your skin promoting healthy skin generation. Yogurt lightens dark patches and reduces pigmentation.
6. Tender Coconut Water
Tender coconut water not only quenches your thirst but also gives ample benefits to your skin. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties are highly effective for skin lightening.
1. Apply tender coconut water onto your skin and allow it to sit in your skin for 15 minutes.
2. Repeat the same procedure daily to avail best results, and I assure you that you will become Miss. Beautiful.
8. Sandalwood, Honey And Spinach Face Pack
Spinach has a plethora of minerals and vitamins. It contains high amounts of carotenoids, folic acid, iron, calcium and many more.
Spinach – A handful
Sandalwood powder – 1 teaspoon
Honey – 1 teaspoon
1. Blend spinach, sandalwood powder, and honey.
2. Make it into a paste.
3. Massage and spread the pack all over your face and neck.
4. Let it rest for 15 minutes, wash off your face with lukewarm water.
This pack acts as a perfect aid for sensitive skin. It hydrates and brightens the skin, reducing scars and blemishes.
9. Beetroot Face Pack
Beetroot helps with your pigmentation, scars, acne and is an amazing ingredient for all your skin problems.
Beetroot juice/Beetroot powder – 2 teaspoons
Besan flour – 1 teaspoon
Honey – ½ teaspoon
Aloe Vera gel – ½ teaspoon
Yogurt – 1 teaspoon
Rose water – 1 teaspoon
Get beetroot powder and all the required ingredients here.
1. Grate beetroot and squeeze out the juice from it.
2. Take a bowl and mix besan, honey, yogurt, aloe vera gel and the squeezed beetroot juice along with yogurt.
3. Massage this paste in a circular motion with fingers on your face and leave it for 15 minutes allowing it to dry.
4. After the mask is dry, pat your face with lukewarm water and start massaging it again. (natural scrub)
5. Repeat the process and wash your face simultaneously. You will be surprised to see the results and I bet you that you can see a visible change within a month.
For best results use this twice a week.
Vitamin A and vitamin C in beetroot gives you a radiant and blemish free skin. It also helps in removing dark circles and slows down the aging process. Have flawless skin with this mask.
10. Face Pack For Flawless Glossy Glass Skin
This pack tightens your skin and makes it look glossy and shiny.
Raw milk/Cucumber juice
Tomato juice – 2 tablespoons
Raw honey – 1 tablespoon
Pure Aloe vera gel – 3 tablespoons
Rice flour – 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Vitamin E capsule – 1
1. Take a cotton ball and cleanse your face either with raw milk or with coconut oil. If your skin is highly oily, replace raw milk with cucumber juice.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, this acts as a natural scrub. Massage your face with this mixture for about 3 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Tomato juice and honey mixture act as a natural toner. Apply the mixture on your face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon of Aloe ¬vera gel, raw milk and a Vitamin E capsule in a bowl. Apply this natural moisturizer on your face and leave it overnight.
5. Wash off your face the next morning with lukewarm water and you will see stupendous results.
6. Follow this procedure 3 times a week.
Raw milk acts as a natural cleanser and improves your complexion. Tomato reduces the pores in your skin by tightening them. Honey helps with uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
11. Potato ice cubes
Potato contains an enzyme called catecholase which is used to lighten the dark spots, dark circles and hence it acts as a natural under eye brightener.
1. ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Take one potato, wash it thoroughly peel the skin and grate it.
2. Blend the grated potato, pomegranate seeds in a blender along with 1 tbsp of water.
3. To this juice mixture, add 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix it well.
4. Now pour this juice into an ice cube tray.
4. Place the ice cube tray in the freezer for 5 to 6 hours until the mixture in it is frozen.
5. Your ice cubes are ready to use.
6. Rub the ice cube on your skin wherever you have the problem of dark spots or uneven skin tone and then wash it off with cold water.
7. You can use 1 ice cube daily and it gives you the cooling and soothing effect.
Application of this ice cube helps you to get rid of wrinkles and facial blemishes. This ice cube acts as a natural skin lightening agent.
Simple tips to maintain your skin like a pro:
1. If you have no time, just rub your face with honey or a fruit of your own choice.
Note: Beware of your skin type and choose accordingly.
2. Try not to use soap after using a face pack.
3. Be consistent with the pack you choose to avail the best effective results.
4. Consume lots of water and stay hydrated throughout the day keeping stress in control.
Stay fit, beautiful and healthy with healthpress.co