Home remedies for hair care in monsoon
India being a tropical region, we can experience different seasons throughout the year and one of them is summers. This is considered to be a humid season with warmer, longer days and shorter nights. People get easily exhausted during this season. But whilst you recognize that the monsoons are going to hit very soon, the very concept of it makes you sense relaxed and enthusiastic. You begin planning what all you will do just like the dishes you will have, the hill stations you would really like to excursion at, even the song in your playlist, and most significantly the clothes you’ll put on!
Though monsoon nourishes every living being on the earth with the overall surroundings with sufficient rainfall, still, it brings a few severe troubles with it. One of them is the hassle of hair fall. Everyone wants to have long and thick hair however you need to keep and take right care of it. So, for you to take some powerful measures in the direction of hair issues, what sort of a diet should a person follow? Here are some recommendations you can keep in mind:
Awesome Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera helps balance the pH levels in your hair. The high alkaline property helps to stimulate the hair growth & improves the hair density, making it potentially very strong.
Applying Aloe Vera Juice to your scalp make sure it absorbs properly. – Leave it for about 2-3 hours; later wash it off with lukewarm water.
Astonishing Methi Seeds:
Methi is also known as Fenugreek, which contains hormone antecedents that helps in revitalizing the damaged hair. It will increase the immunity levels of the hair and makes the hair roots stronger. Methi very is effective for many hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, and dryness.
Application of Methi Seeds-
- Soak 3-4 spoons (according to the length of your hair) of Methi seeds overnight in a bowl of water.
- Morning, grind this into a soft paste and apply on the scalp and massage.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water thoroughly until it gets from the hair.
Amla known as the Indian Gooseberry is rich in antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. They help in improving the growth of hair and cleaning the scalp from fungal infections.
Application of Amla Pulp-
Make a blend of Amla Pulp and lemon juice, apply this to your scalp and massage, you can also leave it overnight. Later wash it off using an ayurvedic Shampoo in the morning.
Lemon is a very popular citrus fruit, that is been used for culinary purposes. It contains vitamin C and making using its juice can benefit your hair.
Apply lemon juice on your scalp for about 15 minutes and then wash it off. This will ensure an oil-free scalp and also helps to get rid of dandruff and dryness.
Honey and Banana:
Try this for dry and frizzy hair, Blend two bananas and honey, apply the paste on your hair and leave it for about an hour. This moisturizes your hair and keeps it soft.
Getting drenched in the rains and sweatiness caused due to the humid weather results in an itchy scalp.
Add a spoon of vinegar to the leftover water at the end after you shampoo it. Later wash it off with this water. It will help you to get rid of the itchiness.
Curd and Egg:
Blend an egg with two spoons of curd, apply this on your hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Apply this mixture to a conditioner after you shampoo your hair. This will make your hair soft and shiny.
Some More Magical Hair packs for Monsoon
Help strengthen falling hair and promote hair growth:
- Take 1 cup of honey
- 1 cup ground chamomile leaves
- 1 cup almond oil
- Combine this together and apply the required quantity to the scalp and leave it on for an hour.
- Use a mild/herbal shampoo to wash it off.
For a Dull limp and lifeless monsoon hair:
- Take a minimum of 20 crushed hibiscus leaves
- With 3 tsp mint paste
- Mix it well with the juice of 2 full lemons and apply this to your scalp and leave it for 30 about minutes.
- Use a mild citrus-based shampoo and you’ll see the difference of how your hair as comes alive.
- Do this twice a week for at least a month; you can see the difference, that your hair is looking thicker and more conditioned.
Don’t avoid oiling your hair:
- Hair needs special attention during this season. Some women avoid oiling their hair during monsoon season because they tend to give it a limp, dull, lifeless look.
- Take – 2 tsp warm coconut oil
- Mix it up with juice of two lemons and the juice of one orange
- Massage this mixture on to your scalp and hair.
- Give yourself a turban therapy (a process of providing steam to the hair by way of a hot towel) and shampoo after an hour.
Try this, pastes made with fenugreek, fuller’s earth (Multani), and mint mixed with lemon juice and water make a perfect shampoo that leaves the hair absolutely stunning. Optional after shampoo, rinse with beer, which will give it that extra bounce and shine.
Likewise, the monsoon season is a time while very frequently you experience down and depressed with the weather. To magnify your spirits, layer your perfume, trust me, it makes a lot of the difference. The miracles that happen through the nose! I must say that this would be a great idea. Light aroma lamps in your house and office with bergamot, lemongrass, lime, and sandalwood. These will heighten the mood and help distress the mind.
Most of the time we don’t want to go in for long methods that is time-consuming and which will involve a complex procedure.
So, here are some easy tips by which we can protect ourselves from hair loss.
Few measures as follows:
- Use herbal shampoos like Neem, fenugreek, shampoo.
- During the monsoon season make sure to always keep your hair dry.
- It’s very important to concentrate on your diet. Consume more of protein-rich foods. Fresh foods are the best for this season and avoid any kind of food that is straight away from the fridge.
- Drinking plenty of water in this season as very important to keep your body hydrated every time.
- Don’t knot your wet hair or tying it stiffly will weaken the root which in turn will result in heavy hair loss.
Try to apply herbal and herbal products for higher hair growth. Go for Ayurvedic products, which reduces possibilities of reactions or aspect consequences to your body as they do not contain any chemical substances in their products. With the help of such treatments, you could have the dense and glossy hair you’ve constantly wished for.
These treatments can help you conquer all your hair loss concerns and you could alternatively experience the season of rains the way it is meant to be!
How To Take Care Of Frizzy Hair In Monsoon – Helathpress.co
Hair care in the monsoon at home Home Remedies for Hair Fall. We find that in the monsoon season, our hair has to deal with specific problems.